In this tutorial we will show you how to successfully install and manage WHMCS PAYPAL PRO Module. We will guide you step by step through the whole installation and configuration process.
1. Upload of Files
- Upload all the files in the WHMCS Root Directory.
2. License Verification
- Once you have uploaded the files in the root directory. You will see the Module appear in your WHMCS Admin Area, under Setup > Addon Modules. As Shown Below
Now Activate the PAYPAL Pro Module.
- Click on Configure to enter the license key.
- Select the admin roles to whom you want to provide the access of the module
3. Paypal Pro Module Admin Area Configuration
To make the PayPal Pro Module to work you need to activate the payment gateway from Setup > Payments > Payment and Gateways
- Select All Payment Gateways tab and click on the Paypal Pro Button to activate the gateway.
- Secondly Click on Manage Existing Gateway Tab
- Fill in your Paypal Account Details and Select the appropriate options which best suits your functional requirement.
- Most Important : Select INR in the Convert to for Processing section
- Click on the save button to save the settings
4. Paypal Pro Module Admin Area Functionality
Now got to Paypal Pro Module from Addons > Paypal Pro
1. Here you can see all the list of clients whose email ID’s did not match with the email id specified while registering the account.
2.You will have 4 buttons such as
- Resend: This option will resend the paypal email verification to your client’s paypal email address
- Refund: This option will refund the payment to your client
- Add Payment: This option will add the payment to the clients invoice without email verification. This option is used to add the payment manually
- Delete: This option will delete the entry from the list
3.In the Settings Tab, you will need to configure the module as per your functional requirements.
Thank you for choosing our Modules. Feel free to ask any query via support ticket.
Also do visit our other WHMCS Modules Addons.